Wisdom for the Week:
Admitting our sins sincerely and humbly is our duty, forgiving them by grace through Christ is God’s promise. (see 1 John 1:9)
New This Week:
– “Gladness When Believers Walk in Truth” (9/18/2017) Studies in Second John – Part 3 (verse 4)
– “Studies in Second John” (3 studies so far)
– “Studies in Third John” (August 2017) – 3 studies through Third John
– “Has God’s Law Ended?” (7/31/2017) Today it continues as fulfilled in Christ.
– “Time and the God who Made It” (7/24/2017) Time is different to our Creator.
– “A Powerful Piece of News” Colossians 1:3-8 – audio sermon by Bob Burridge (7/23/2017)
– “The Why of Evil” (7/17/2017) Evil has a purpose in God’s creation.
– “Noah’s Real Ark” (7/10/2017) – correcting a common misconception
– “Should Infants of Believers be Baptized?” (a simplified summary)
– “Studies in Galatians” (with a video presentation of each of the 17 lessons)
– “Praying for One Another” (Lesson on Intercessory Prayer)
When you buy on Amazon …
Log in to smile.amazon.com and select the “Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies Inc.” as your tax-free organization. Then when you purcase through smile.amazon.com instead of the regular amazon.com a percent of your purchase will be donated to us. We have already received some funds this way.
Watch our most recently completed video series
The Nature & Work of our Creator.
Get our weekly e-mail updates.
The world-wide ministry of the Genevan Institute: Every day users from many countries around the world regularly access our site. We provide a ministry of education from God’s word which is available 24/7. We have delivered tens of thousands of lesson pages to over 160 countries.
The Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies
In the mid 1500’s Geneva became a gathering place for those who wanted to return Christianity to its biblical foundations. Under the leadership of John Calvin scholars, ministers, and concerned students gathered to compare all they believed and practiced with God’s word as preserved in Scripture.
The Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies was founded to continue that practice in our own period of history. Our desire is to apply God’s word to our own lives and to the world around us. Our goal is to reform (reshape) our lives to fit the mold that our Creator has given us in his written word.