During December we will be linking to four studies about the birth of Jesus.
Each week we will focus on a different part of that important event.
(It didn’t happen the way most people think.)
Part 1: The Call to Bethlehem – God’s promise began to be fulfilled in Bethlehem
Wisdom for the Week:It’s God’s plan, not irony, that Jesus the Bread of Life (John 6:34)
was born in “Bethlehem” which means “House of Bread”
More Recently Added Articles:– “The Realms God Made” There’s more there than what we see!
– Lesson 26: “Divisions Among Us” 1 Corinthians 11:17-22
– Lesson 25: “Heads, Hats and Hair” 1 Corinthians 11:1-16
– “Who Is My Neighbor?” (Luke 10:25-37) Who all should be the objects of our love?
– “The Names of God” answering an inquiry to GIRS about Psalm 82:1
[more in our Articles Index page]
To receive our weekly e-mail updates send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the first eleven months of 2017 we have ministered to …
– 16,977 unique users from 4,246 different cities in 171 countries, who viewed 39,157 articles and indexes.
– The top 20 countries using our resources are in this order: USA, Nigeria, Philippines, UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia, India, Kenya, Ghana, Singapore, Brazil, Bahamas, South Korea, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, New Zealand, Zambia, Hong Kong
Get our weekly e-mail updates.
The world-wide ministry of the Genevan Institute: Every day users from many countries around the world regularly access our site. We provide a ministry of education from God’s word which is available 24/7. We have delivered tens of thousands of lesson pages to over 160 countries.
The Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies
In the mid 1500’s Geneva became a gathering place for those who wanted to return Christianity to its biblical foundations. Under the leadership of John Calvin scholars, ministers, and concerned students gathered to compare all they believed and practiced with God’s word as preserved in Scripture.
The Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies was founded to continue that practice in our own period of history. Our desire is to apply God’s word to our own lives and to the world around us. Our goal is to reform (reshape) our lives to fit the mold that our Creator has given us in his written word. Read our 2016 Annual Report.
Log in to smile.amazon.com and select the “Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies Inc.” as your tax-free organization. Then when you purchase through smile.amazon.com instead of the regular amazon.com a percent of your purchase will be donated to us. We have already received some helpful funds this way.