Unit 2, Lesson 3, “The Trinity“
Read the text – Watch the video
“When It’s Hard to Agree With God“
Admitting our fallen condition and unworthiness is not easy,
but God promises forgiveness by grace alone.
Lesson 34: “The Center of Love” 1 Corinthians 13:4c
Lesson 33 “Strong Enough to be Kind” 1 Corinthians 13:4b
Lesson 32: “The Key to Patience” 1 Corinthians 13:4a
Index to all studies in 1 Corinthians to date
a detailed study of the Passover Seder as used by Jesus at the Last Supper,
and its relationship with today’s celebration of the Lord’s Supper
Recently Added Articles:
– “What Was the Leviathan?” – a humbling lesson for Job and for us all (Job 41:1-10)
– “We Are Nothing Without Love” – Lesson 31: 1 Corinthians 13:1-3
– “Imagined Dangers” Fear of what might happen can keep us from doing what we should be doing
– “Getting Ourselves Under Control” – Self-Control: satisfying our natural desires the way God provides
– “Doctrine and Attitude” (It’s not just the facts, it’s also heart and acts.)
– “Reforming Our View of Self-Esteem” a biblical approach to how we view ourselves and what we do
– “The Realms God Made” There’s more there than what we see!
– “The Names of God” answering an inquiry to GIRS about Psalm 82:1
– more in our Articles Index page
To receive our weekly e-mail updates send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2017 we ministered to …
18,724 unique users from 4,486 different cities in 175 countries, who viewed 43,155 articles and indexes.
The top 20 countries using our resources are in this order: USA, Nigeria, Philippines, UK, Canada,
South Africa, India, Australia, Kenya, Ghana, Singapore, Brazil, Bahamas, South Korea, China,
Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Zambia, Hong Kong
Get our weekly e-mail updates.
The world-wide ministry of the Genevan Institute: Every day users from many countries around the world regularly access our site. We provide a ministry of education from God’s word which is available 24/7. We have delivered tens of thousands of lesson pages to over 160 countries.
The Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies
In the mid 1500’s Geneva became a gathering place for those who wanted to return Christianity to its biblical foundations. Under the leadership of John Calvin scholars, ministers, and concerned students gathered to compare all they believed and practiced with God’s word as preserved in Scripture.
The Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies was founded to continue that practice in our own period of history. Our desire is to apply God’s word to our own lives and to the world around us. Our goal is to reform (reshape) our lives to fit the mold that our Creator has given us in his written word. Read our 2016 Annual Report.
Log in to smile.amazon.com and select the “Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies Inc.” as your tax-free organization. Then when you purchase through smile.amazon.com instead of the regular amazon.com a percent of your purchase will be donated to us. We have already received some helpful funds this way.